Art crowdfunding platforms in Germany
Find out the best Art crowdfunding platforms in Germany and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
- Founded: 2010Startnext is the largest classic crowdfunding platform in German-speaking countries. Artists, creatives, inventors and social entrepreneurs have the opportunity to present their ideas and projects and finance them with the support of many people.View profile
- Founded: 2012Wemakeit is the largest Swiss crowdfunding platform for creative projects and innovative ideas. The spectrum is broad: wemakeit has already successfully implemented many ideas in the fields of art, music, film, design and other creative projects.View profile
- Founded: 201452masterworks is the world's first crowd investment art collection. Collectors, sponsors and investors have the opportunity to invest in selected works of art and together build a unique, contemporary art collection. The participation model gives shareholders access to high-quality works and renowned artists and benefits from their performance.View profile
- Founded: 2017Steady is a crowdfunding platform for ongoing payments. It offers a membership program for media makers. In contrast to crowdfunding campaigns, with Steady there is no financing target or a maximum duration. It is not a single product that is funded, but rather content. The aim is to enable journalists, bloggers, podcasters and others to earn a regular income regardless of advertising and paywall.View profile
- Founded: 2020getnext is a marketplace where artists and creators can offer their fans special content directly, such as streams, videos, special tickets, music, images and personal exchange - as a one-off payment or subscription.View profile