Crowdfunding platforms in Norway
Find crowdfunding platforms in Norway and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
- Founded: 2014VerifiedKameo operates a digital marketplace for crowdfunded loans to small businesses and property developers. It aims to provide Scandinavian investors with a new and attractive asset class, as well as Scandinavian small businesses and property developers with a new and attractive funding source.View profile
- Founded: 2015VerifiedFolkeinvest is the leading Nordic equity crowdfunding platform. We facilitate raising capital to scaling SME’s!View profile
- Founded: 2016VerifiedFundingPartner allows small and medium-sized companies to borrow money directly from Norwegian lenders, in exchange for 5-15% interest. All loans are carefully analyzed by a team of analysts who have background from leading finance and consulting companies such as Swedbank, NBIM (the Petroleum Fund), Danske Bank and McKinsey.View profile
- Founded: 2016PERX is a marketplace lending platform for private loans in Norway. The company facilitates an online platform that enables people to borrow and lend money securely from each other without the involvement of banks. That’s why PERX are able to provide lower rates for the borrower and attractive return for lenders.View profile
- Founded: 2017Monner is a digital platform that puts money into work. It puts companies with growth ambitions in direct contact with investors. One can be relatively small, and yet create a great experience or be of great importance. Monner recognizes and supports those who want and can do more, only they get the opportunity. This applies to both companies and investors.View profile
- Founded: 2017VerifiedWe connect investors with entrepreneurs and support companies from start to finish in their crowdfunding campaignsView profile