Buy-to-let crowdfunding platforms
Find crowdfunding platforms that allow investing in Buy-to-let.
- Founded: 2014VerifiedSIG is an online platform focused on mortgage-backed real estate crowdfunding in the Netherlands.View profile
- Founded: 2016Housers is the first savings and investment platform that has revolutionized the rules of the game making possible the democratization of investment in real assets. Housers allows you to invest in assets that you can see and touch: your investments are always linked to real estate. This way you can build a long-term heritage and get a month-to-month income.View profile
- Founded: 2016VerifiedUOWN is an online platform for people to buy, sell and own shares in property. We are a Yorkshire based fintech startup using property crowdfunding to democratise how people invest money in property.View profile
- Founded: 2020InRento is a buy-to-let crowdfunding platform that allows investors to easily invest in carefully selected rental properties. It is also an alternative way to get loans for real estate rental businesses. The InRento crowdfunding platform finances various rental properties. InRento is authorized and regulated by the Bank of Lithuania and is included in the Public List of Operators of Crowdfunding Platforms.View profile
- Founded: 2021VerifiedLandEx is the first crowdfunding land investment platform in Europe. When the founders Kamel and Randy looked for land investment opportunities, they didn't find any solution tailored to their needs. Land was hard to source and manage, and the minimum investment required to invest was in the thousands of euros. So they set out to create a digital platform to give everyone the chance to invest in this wonderful (and green!) asset. After a few months of hard work, LandEx was launched in September 2021 in Tallinn, Estonia.View profile