Lapino namai Vilniaus kalvoseProfitus
Bridge loan for the development of real estate project “Lapino namai Vilniaus kalvose” – Phase I. The company is developing a residential quarter. The funds raised in the first stage will be used to pay for the communications and the construction of two houses.
To protect the interests of investors, 8 plots with a total area of 69.36 a, Dusmenu str., Vilnius are pledged. The houses planned to be built on the plots will also be mortgaged to investors.
“Lapino namai Vilniaus kalvose” is a new construction project, characterized by the fact that all houses will be of the same architecture, but not same houses. At present, a rubble road has already been built, water and sewage communications have been laid and connected to the city networks. It is planned to pave the streets and make lighting in the near future. Briefly about residential houses under development:
• Unified architecture will prevail throughout the street;
• Robust and environmentally friendly A + block-concrete walls;
• High quality natural and durable facade materials;
• Spacious 8-10 acre plots for each house;
• Quiet location – right next to a 37 acre green area with a pond and part of the plots bordering the state land where there is a forest.
Sample houses and their selling prices:
• 102 m2 the price of the house with a plot, communications and partial finishing – from EUR 127 000 plus the infrastructure of the quarter.
• 120 m2 the price of the house with the plot, communications and partial finishing – from EUR 148 000 plus the infrastructure of the quarter.
For investors more than EUR 3 000 in addition + 1% to the annual interest. For all investors, the property is pledged with a primary mortgage.
The project is financed according to the current valuation of the mortgaged property until it reaches the set maximum LTV. Once the maximum LTV is reached, a new valuation of the property will have to be performed and further stages of the Project financing will be announced and collected only if the set maximum LTV of 65% is not exceeded. Maximum planned amount of project financing: EUR 300 000. Each part of the loan will have to be repaid within the set term: 12 months.
We plan to raise the amount within 7 days, with the option of extending it to 21 days if we do not raise funds.
Project visualizations are provided.