P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Netherlands
Find out the best P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Netherlands and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
- Founded: 2010In 2011 Geldvoorelkaar.nl went live as the first crowdfunding platform in the Netherlands. In response to the credit and banking crisis, the market needed alternative financing routes. Geldvoorelkaar.nl's mission is to change the financial landscape in a positive way by contributing to the financeability of (SME) the Netherlands.View profile
- Founded: 2015Crowdrealestate is a real estate crowdfunding platform for real estate entrepreneurs in the Benelux and Germany. The projects are carefully screened for quality and feasibility beforehand. Crowdrealestate has an exemption for mediating in repayable funds and is therefore under the supervision of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets.View profile
- Founded: 2015Zibinvestments help to invest in healthcare real estate, recreational real estate and private equity funds. With a stable track record since 1999, it built up a lot of knowledge and expertise with more than 25 successful investment projects.View profile
- Founded: 2016Lender & Spender is an innovative consumer loan provider with a mission to make the consumer loan market simpler, more transparent, fairer and more efficient. It has a user-friendly online application process and conditions, no hidden costs, loans are funded directly by individuals and companies without the intervention of a bank.View profile
- Founded: 2017VastgoedInvesteren makes the real estate market accessible to anyone who wants to invest directly in future-proof real estate or to anyone who wants to help make the transition to sustainable real estate possible.View profile
- Founded: 2019Genervest is a whole new way to invest ethically and socially. It lets investors – who they call Genervestors – big and small – grow their money while supporting the energy transition. Genervest gives the people the power to control how their money is spent when they invest it and so gives the people the power to stop climate change.View profile