Lapino namai Vilniaus kalvose IIIProfitus
Loan for the development of the phased real estate project “Lapino House in Vilnius Hills” – Phase III. The company is developing a residential quarter. The funds raised in the previous stages were used for the construction of the first 6 houses and for the management of well-being: paved roads, footpaths, and built-in lighting poles. The first two houses have windows, insulated and covered roofs. The foundations of 4 more houses were poured and the walls were installed.
In order to protect the interests of investors, 8 plots with a total area of 69.36 a, Dusmenu st., Vilnius are pledged, and two houses have started to stay. The houses planned to be built on the plots will also be mortgaged to investors.
“Lapino namai in the hills of Vilnius” is a new construction project, which is characterized by the fact that all houses will be of the same architecture, but not the same. At present, a rubble road has already been built, water and sewage communications have been laid and connected to the city networks. It is planned to pave the streets and make lighting in the near future. Briefly about residential houses under development:
• A unified architecture will prevail throughout the street;
• Robust and environmentally friendly A + block-concrete walls;
• High quality natural and durable facade materials;
• Spacious 8-10 acre plots for each house;
• Quiet location – right next to a 37 acre green area with a pond and part of the plots bordering the state land where there is a forest.
Sample houses and their selling prices:
• 102 sq. M. m. the price of the house with the plot, communications and partial finishing – from EUR 127,000 plus the infrastructure of the quarter.
• 120 sq. M. m. the price of the house with the plot, communications and partial finishing – from EUR 148,000 plus the infrastructure of the quarter.
For investors over EUR 3,000 in addition + 1% to the annual interest. For all investors, the property is pledged with a primary mortgage.
The project is financed according to the current valuation of the mortgaged property until it reaches the set maximum LTV. Once the maximum LTV is reached, a new valuation of the property will have to be performed and further stages of the Project financing will be announced and collected only if the set maximum LTV of 65% is not exceeded. Maximum planned project financing amount: 300,000 Eur. Each part of the loan will have to be repaid within the set term: 12 months.
We plan to collect the accumulated amount within 7 days with the possibility to extend it to 21 days. without raising funds.
Project visualizations are provided. More information at www.lapinonamai.lt