- Industry: Personal loans, SME
- Type: P2P lending
- Country: Cyprus
Kviku FinanceWorking here? Claim this profile
Kviku Finance is an investment platform within
the international financial holding Kviku Group comprising consumer lenders from Europe and Asia.
Kviku offers to invest in loans issued by integrated lending companies with a full buyback guarantee.
The investment process is performed automatically.
- Platform Fee Kviku Finance does not currently charge any fees to investors. All transactions on the platform are subject to a 100% discount which may change in the future.
- Secondary market No
- Registration number HE 382807
- Languages English, Deutsch, Polish, Spanish
- Address 124 Gladstonos, Limassol, 3032
- Who can invest? Kviku Finance accepts investments from both natural and legal persons. Natural persons must have full legal capacity to act as well as to have a valid bank account within the European Union or third countries that are currently considered as having equivalent AML/CFT systems to the EU. Legal persons must have a valid bank account within the European Union or third countries that are currently considered as having equivalent AML/CFT systems to the EU.
Horeca Crowdfunding Nederland is the only crowdfunding platform in the Netherlands that focuses exclusively on the hospitality (affiliated) sector. Horeca Crowdfunding Nederland BV is reg...
Monestro is an Estonian P2P lending platform that connects lenders and borrower directly, without an originator. Investors make bids on loans based on real market conditions, can ask ques...
Intro Crowd made strategic land business. The platform is designed to make the investment process as straight forward as possible for investors.
Credit.fr is a leading online business lending platform in its market. By combining the best of technology and banking expertise, it is revolutionizing access to professional credit by of...
Bolden is the alternative financing platform dedicated to dynamic SMEs, which allows private and institutional investors to directly finance the real economy.
Unilend is a Paris, France-based crowdlending platform. Launched in November 2013 by Nicolas Lesur, Unilend operates a sector agnostic platform that allows SMEs to borrow from a community...
Kameo operates a digital marketplace for crowdfunded loans to small businesses and property developers. It aims to provide Scandinavian investors with a new and attractive asset class, as...