- Industry: Personal loans, SME
- Type: P2P lending
- Min. investment: €100
- Country: Cyprus
Kviku FinanceWorking here? Claim this profile
Kviku Finance is an investment platform within
the international financial holding Kviku Group comprising consumer lenders from Europe and Asia.
Kviku offers to invest in loans issued by integrated lending companies with a full buyback guarantee.
The investment process is performed automatically.
- Platform Fee Kviku Finance does not currently charge any fees to investors. All transactions on the platform are subject to a 100% discount which may change in the future.
- Payment Fee N/A
- Interest rate 12%
- Secondary market No
- Registration number HE 382807
- Languages English, Deutsch, Polish, Spanish
- Address 124 Gladstonos, Limassol, 3032
- Who can invest? Kviku Finance accepts investments from both natural and legal persons. Natural persons must have full legal capacity to act as well as to have a valid bank account within the European Union or third countries that are currently considered as having equivalent AML/CFT systems to the EU. Legal persons must have a valid bank account within the European Union or third countries that are currently considered as having equivalent AML/CFT systems to the EU.