- Industry: SME
- Type: P2P lending
- Min. investment: €50
- Country: Czech Republic, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden
Via InvestWorking here? Claim this profile
VIAINVEST is a peer-to-peer marketplace for private investors – individuals and legal entities – to invest into loans originated by non-banking lenders – the VIA SMS Group and its subsidiaries. Originated loan portfolios mainly consist of short-term consumer loan claims across Europe.
- Platform Fee Free
- Payment Fee Free
- Interest rate 13%
- Secondary market No
- Registration number 06.06.08.735/538 — IBF license issued by the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC)
- Languages English, Latvian
- Address 13. janvāra iela 3, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
- Who can invest? To begin investing as a private individual, you must be at least 18 years old and hold a tax residency within one of the European countries, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom. In order to start investing feel free to complete the registration process and make the first deposit to your VIAINVEST investor account. If personal information stated in your investor profile matches the bank information of the person transferring funds to the VIAINVEST platform, the investor profile becomes active and you are able to start investing.
- Reviews Check on