- Industry: Real estate
- Type: Equity
- Min. investment: 1000
- Country: France
- Member of: Financement Participatif France
HomunityWorking here? Claim this profile
Homunity is a company specializing in real estate crowdfunding, which is keen to select projects in which it invests.
Created in 2014 by Quentin Romet, Arnaud de Vergie and Charles Teytaud, Homunity.com is a platform specializing in real estate investment. Homunity.com was acquired by the Tikehau Capital group through its subsidiary Crédit.fr.
Since its launch, the platform has financed 449 Real Estate Crowdfunding projects for more than 380 million euros.
- Platform Fee The investor does not pay any entry fees, exit charges or management fees. If he invests by transfer, it is completely free. The investor only pays a fee of € 8 if he pays by credit card.
- Payment Fee N/A
- Interest rate 9.20%
- Secondary market No
- Registration number 16003112
- Languages French, English
- Address 60 Rue Jouffroy d'Abbans, 75017, Paris
- Who can invest? Individual and corporate investors. A company can fully invest in the projects offered by Homunity. It is then sufficient for you not to create a “Individual” account but a “Professional” account. The supporting documents required to invest with a company are as follows: Kbis of less than three months, articles of association of the company, identity document of the manager and declaration of the economic beneficiaries.
- Reviews Check on