- Industry: Litigation
- Type: Equity
- Min. investment: £ 1000
- Currency: GBP
- Country: United Kingdom
- Member of: UK crowdfunding association (UKCFA)
AxiaFunderWorking here? Claim this profile
AxiaFunder is an online litigation crowdfunding platform that connects investors with carefully vetted commercial litigation investment opportunities that we believe have the potential to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns. AxiaFunder's team have a combined 40+ years of financial experience and a combined 30+ years of litigation experience. AxiaFunder is focusing on the smaller end of the commercial litigation market (mainly in the UK and continental Europe) where we believe there is a significant shortage of capital and many clearly viable cases.
- Platform Fee These are normally based on the specifics of each case. However, AxiaFunder would typically receive 2 fees: i) an “Upfront Fee” at the time of investment generally equal to 7-10% of the total sum invested. For smaller issuance amounts, they may charge a higher percentage. They always disclose our fees in the Offer document; ii) if the case is successful, 20% of the net return generated by the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). Note that these fees are recovered by AxiaFunder from the SPV and are not payable directly by investors.
- Payment Fee No
- Interest rate No
- Secondary market Yes
- Registration number FRN 603332
- Languages English
- Address 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP
- Who can invest? In the UK, AxiaFunder offers investment opportunities to the following categories of investors only: certified high net worth individuals, self-certified sophisticated investors and professional investors.