- Industry: Personal loans, SME
- Type: P2P lending
- Min. investment: €10
- Country: Estonia
Monestro Verified platform
Monestro is an Estonian P2P lending platform that connects lenders and borrower directly, without an originator. Investors make bids on loans based on real market conditions, can ask questions from borrowers and access the secondary market. Average gross return is 26% and it depends on the loan type as well as the credit score of the borrower.
- Interest rate 13%
- Secondary market Yes
- Registration number FSA authorised & regulated Permit: 4.1/144 (19.09.2016)
- Languages English, German, Estonian, French
- Address Tartu maantee 83, 10115 Tallinn, Estonia
- Who can invest? The Marketplace is open to both individuals and companies. Individual investors must be at least 18 years old, citizens or permanent residents of the European Economic Area (European Union, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein) or Switzerland, have a bank account in the European Economic Area, and have their identity successfully verified by Monestro. Family trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies and other organisations must have a bank account and be registered in the European Economic Area or Switzerland. UK citizens, residents or taxpayers currently can’t invest on Monestro. The individual registering the company must have the legal right to represent the company.
- Reviews Check on