• Industry: Green energy
  • Type: Equity
  • Country: France


Working here? Claim this profile

Lendopolis is a crowdfunding platform, dedicated to business projects in the renewable energy and real estate sectors that allows VSEs / SMEs over 2 years of age to borrow funds from individuals.

Key information

  • Platform Fee No
  • Payment Fee No
  • Registration number 14006007
  • Languages French
  • Address 34, rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris
  • Who can invest? Personal, Corporate

Similar companies

Welcome! Register or log in to your account using Linkedin profile Continue with linkedin
crowdfunding platform survey 2022
Help our research

Participate in our annual survey of crowdfunding platforms in the EU and UK to figure out the state of the industry and help shape its future. All participants will get early access to the report.