- Industry: SME
- Type: P2P lending
- Min. investment: £10
- Country: United Kingdom
Lending WorksWorking here? Claim this profile
The Lending offers unsecured personal loans to individual United Kingdom borrowers. Whilst loans are unsecured, the platform seeks to mitigate risk through diversification and the ‘Lending Works Shield’, which is in effect, a provision fund.
- Platform Fee No
- Payment Fee Selling loans in the Flexible product is completely free of charge, while we charge a 0.5% fee for selling loans in the Growth product.
- Interest rate 4.50%
- Secondary market Yes. To sell loans on the secondary market costs is 0.6% of the amount withdrawn from loans, plus any interest shortfall.
- Registration number 723151
- Languages English
- Address MPC 30254 Unit B, Ratty's Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11 0RF
- Who can invest? Personal. You do not necessarily need to be a UK resident. However, investors are required to transfer funds from a UK bank account and they must also be registered to pay tax here.