- Industry: Real estate
- Type: Equity, P2P lending
- Min. investment: €100
- Country: Germany
ExporoWorking here? Claim this profile
EXPORO is an innovative Internet platform from Hamburg, which investors can use to participate in attractive real estate projects with amounts starting at €100 using the digital platform. Regardless of whether it is a construction project or a fully rented existing property, EXPORO opens up a market for small investors that was previously reserved for large investors: direct investing in real estate.
Simon Brunke, Björn Maronde, Julian Oertzen and Tim Bütecke founded the online platform in 2014 and have continuously developed it. Simon Brunke and Herman Tange are board members of today's EXPORO AG. The company now employs more than 150 people in Europe and has its headquarters in Hamburg's HafenCity.
Private investors can benefit from two complementary product categories:
1. On the one hand, they can participate in high-yield real estate projects that have been checked in advance at short notice and at a fixed interest rate. In these projects, for example, real estate developers build new residential buildings or renovate commercial properties over a certain period of time.
2. And on the other hand, a real innovation, investors can participate directly in selected existing properties similar to an owner and receive quarterly distributions from the rental surplus and also participate in the increase in value.
- Payment Fee N/A
- Interest rate 5,38%
- Secondary market No
- Registration number HRB 134393
- Languages German
- Address Am Sandtorkai 70 20457 Hamburg
- Who can invest? In principle, anyone who is of legal age, has unlimited legal capacity and is a German citizen (not German citizen - with reservations ) can invest on EXPORO. The minimum investment sums can be found in detail in the portfolio and financing projects offered for investment.
- Reviews Check on