P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Finland
Find out the best P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Finland and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
5 companies View all platforms
- Founded: 2000Privanet Securities Ltd’s marketplace is the leading and best-known marketplace for unlisted securities in Finland. We have extensive and versatile experience in brokerage and knowledge of unlisted companies in Finland. Typically, funding applied through Privanet is expected to be in the EUR 1-5 million range.Visit website
- Founded: 2009Fixura is the oldest company in the P2P-lending business in the Northern countries. It unites investors and private persons in need for financing in a way that benefits both. When investing in Fixura’s loans you have an impact on the Finnish economy and at the same time you help Finns with good payment behaviour to get their loans with a fair interest rate.Visit website
- Founded: 2011Vauraus Suomi Oyj offers opportunities for prosperity with the help of its new type of investment solution: you can borrow your money for the use of Finnish SMEs and get a return on this investment at an interest-rate principle. For a company looking for financing, Vauraus service enables them to obtain loans quickly, flexibly and, if necessary, unsecured.Visit website
- Founded: 2012Invesdor Group is a digital fundraising and investment platform company, licensed to help companies from 28 countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), and currently actively operating in six countries: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Austria and Germany. Invesdor Ltd is supervised by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.Visit website
- Founded: 2013Fellow Finance offers the most advanced marketplace lending platform in Europe. Both individuals and business can find funding for their needs and investors receive interest for their money lent. Fellow Finance Plc is an Authorized Payment Institution supervised by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland.Visit website