Association of real estate investment platforms (AREIP)
Investment platforms in multiple jurisdictions have collectively transacted billions of dollars of investment into real estate via online applications, demonstrating strong demand for digital investment in real estate.
Like any emerging market, operations and standards vary significantly between organizations as they grow and develop independently of each other within their own unique ecosystems.
Our mission is to help accelerate the adoption of digital real estate investment by creating the right market conditions to engender trust and generate liquidity. To achieve this, our plan is to bring together investment platforms globally to agree on a common set of operational and conduct standards.
AREIP’s purpose is to:
- establish industry standards,
- foster collaboration,
- represent members,
- publish industry information.
By standardising market terminology, investment descriptions, and risk scoring, we aim to help investors better understand and compare investments and associated risks across platforms.
- Address 14th Floor, 33 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PW, GB
- Who can become a member? We welcome all real estate investment platforms, fund managers, crowdfunding platforms, peer to peer lenders, and brokers to join us. Those organisations wishing to become members who are regulated by a financial services authority will be expected to (1) contribute to and embrace the AREIP standards, and (2) have the opportunity to contribute to the establishment of a central marketplace.
- Membership details Check membership conditions