- Industry: Education
- Type: Debt
- Min. investment: €1
- Country: Germany
XavinWorking here? Claim this profile
Xavin offers non-profit organizations a platform to present their projects to regional supporters and members. It can support the organization with a loan and receive not only a financial but also an emotional return.
- Platform Fee The use of Xavin is free of charge for investors. Xavin charges the borrower a service fee for the campaign as well as administration during the term of the loan.
- Payment Fee N/A
- Secondary market No
- Registration number HRB 765533
- Languages English, German
- Address Lautenschlagerstraße, 16 70173 Stuttgart
- Who can invest? Private individuals who are at least 18 years old, who are resident in Germany, who have unlimited legal capacity and who act on their own account can invest via Xavin. In addition, companies (legal persons) are of course also allowed to invest money via Xavin.
- Reviews Check on