- Industry: Real estate
- Type: P2P lending
- Min. investment: €50
- Country: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, United Kingdom
EstateGuruWorking here? Claim this profile
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for short-term, property-backed loans. Due to the large and diversified investor base, with millions of EUR available to lend, its borrowers can get the money they need to realise their plans quickly and investors can access pre-vetted and diversified, cross-border investment opportunities.
- Platform Fee Portal Operator’s service fee 1%
- Payment Fee 2.5%—4%
- Secondary market Yes
- Registration number Estateguru is regulated in every country where it operates. Estateguru is preparing to apply for the European Crowdfunding Regulation once the application round opens.
- Languages English, Latvian, German, Estonian, Lithuanian, Finnish
- Address HQ, Estonia Tartu mnt 10/Pääsukese 2, Tallinn, 10145, Estonia
- Who can invest? You must be at least 18 years old and have a bank account in any of the EEA member states or Switzerland in order to lend through Estateguru. We also have to perform certain "know your customer" checks before you can start building your portfolio.
- Reviews Check on