Donation crowdfunding platforms in the UK
Find out the best Donation crowdfunding platforms in United Kingdom and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
- We’ve helped people from all over Bosnia and Herzegovina crowdfund the things that matter to them most. From personal fundraisers, to acts of kindness, emergency relief, and more. Create your campaign for free!View profile
- JustGiving is the world’s most trusted online giving platform. Our mission is to connect all of the world’s causes with people who care.View profile
- Founded: 2006Energy 4 Impact is a non-profit organisation working with local businesses to extend access to energy in Africa, impacting the quality of life for millions of people. Growing sustainable clean energy markets improves livelihoods and accelerates economic growth. Formerly known as GVEP International, Energy 4 Impact was registered as a United Kingdom charity in 2007.View profile
- Founded: 2015CrowdJustice is an award-winning fundraising platform specifically designed for people with a legal issue. They provide a space for people to tell their story, build a support network and raise funds to take legal action. CrowdJustice empowers people to participate in the legal system. Since 2015, they have enabled people to bring legal challenges that have changed the course of Brexit, given citizens a way to challenge climate change through the courts, and secured whistleblowing protection to junior doctors.View profile
- Founded: 2018Unbond have built a platform and publishing model that shifts the balance of power, allowing people and communities to champion the voices which deserve to be heard.View profile
- Founded: 2022VerifiedThe Arkbound Foundation is based upon widening accessibility and diversity within the publishing and media industries. We believe that everyone should be able to participate in the opportunities that both industries offer, regardless of their background or personal circumstances. This could be by way of publishing books, or becoming a journalist. Our three core areas of activity are writing workshops, book publishing and mentoring. We also support environmental projects such as the carrying out of tree planting initiatives.View profile