- Industry: Green energy
- Type: Mini-bonds
- Min. investment: €25
- Country: Netherlands
ZonnepanelenDelenWorking here? Claim this profile
ZonnepanelenDelen connects solar energy projects with people and organizations who want to invest in them through a loan. A unique feature of this loan is that it can be subscribed for from 25 euros and that the annual interest is variable and depends on the generated solar power.
- Who can invest Non-accredited investors
- Interest rate around 3.5%
- Platform commission No
- Payment fee No
- Secondary market Yes
- Platform languages Dutch
- Address James Wattstraat 77-8, 1097 DL, Amsterdam
- Platform license ZonnepanelenShare has a license as referred to in Section 2:96 WFT for the provision of investment services and is included in the registers of the AFM.
- Platform cons We are a full focus solar energy finance platform, working together with both banks and energy suppliers to finance new solar energy projects. We funded 100% of launched projects. We have high-quality solar energy projects with a lot of underlying securities. Investors can see the performance of their investments as every project has live monitoring.