Gustav Freytag Strasse 3Rendity
The project “Gustav-Freytag-Straße 3” comprises the refurbishment of an imposing existing property from the 20th century as well as the optimization of the letting of the vacant residential and commercial units of the existing building. In addition, there is further potential through an attic conversion. The property is currently 86% let and has a total of 24 residential units and 3 commercial units with an existing area of around 2,950 m² (total usable area). Not only the predestined corner situation of the property is convincing, but also the central location in the Berlin district Tempelhof-Schöneberg.
The purchase agreement has been concluded and the issuer is already the owner of the property. The project currently generates around € 255,000 in annual rental income. With regard to the optimization of leasing, initial preliminary negotiations are already underway for new leases, tenant changes and corresponding renovation measures. In the course of this, higher rental income of around € 330,000 can be achieved.
- WINEGG Realitäten GmbH – Premium Partner of Rendity with already 5 repaid projects
- Rental income – around € 255,000 per year
- Security through the Rendity Interest Depot
- Regular additional income – 6.75% p.a. with quarterly distributions
- Berlin Schöneberg – a vibrant district