P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Italy
Find out the best P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Italy and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
5 companies View all platforms
- Founded: 2007Prestiamoci combines the world of the sharing economy typical of the web with the rules of the banking system. Investing in the profitable personal loan market is no longer the exclusive prerogative of banks, but becomes accessible to everyone. With Prestiamoci in an easy, fast and transparent way investors can lend capital to individuals, and in the same way those who need a loan can apply for it.Visit website
- Founded: 2013BorsadelCredito.it is a marketplace-lending where companies can quickly find a credit solution and savers an excellent investment opportunity.Visit website
- Founded: 2015The largest digital lender for Italian SMEs Credimi, a leading fintech company in digital financing for companies in Continental Europe, is a financial intermediary authorized and supervised by the Bank of Italy. It works to make access to credit for SMEs even easier and faster.Visit website
- Founded: 2018House4Crowd is a real estate crowdfunding platform that allows anyone to invest in properties with an initial amount of Euro 500. Social4Crowd is a reward and lending crowdfunding platform dedicated to businesses.View profile
- Founded: 2019The world’s first “reconversion crowdfunding” platform, Relender seeks to raise funds that give new life to communities and its surroundings. Through its highly-rated advisory service, the company designs and manages all aspects of the complex industrial reconversion process. Direct innovative investments start from €50.Visit website