P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Belgium
Find out the best P2P lending crowdfunding platforms in Belgium and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
5 companies View all platforms
- Founded: 2011Spreds is a leading European investment platform that allows every investor to finance companies that matters to them and improve the world around them by creating jobs and shaping our society. It's a fully regulated platform that combines an online digital investment portfolio and an accredited, tax transparent and compartmentalised legal structure.Visit website
- Founded: 2012Look&Fin is an alternative form of financing compared to traditional loans and investing options. We cut out the middleman, allowing companies to secure funds directly from people who have money to invest.Visit website
- Founded: 2014Edebex is an online marketplace where companies can quickly and easily sell their client invoices to investors. This means that they will receive their money in a few days, without waiting for the due date of the invoice. Also investors are making a good deal as this investment provides them with a significant higher return than other investments on the market with a limited risk.Visit website
- Founded: 2014KBC Group's financial crowdfunding platform, where Belgian investors and entrepreneurs find each other to invest in growth together. Bolero Crowdfunding wants to offer entrepreneurs and investors a platform with which they can jointly stimulate business growth in Belgium.Visit website
- Founded: 2015Mozzeno is a Belgian platform allowing investors to indirectly invest in the funding of consumer loans. Private investors can lend money indirectly to other individuals through the Mozzeno platform. This is done via so-called Notes with underlying consumer credit.Visit website