Equity crowdfunding platforms in Switzerland
Find out the best Equity crowdfunding platforms in Switzerland and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
5 companies View all platforms
- Founded: 2015CrowdHouse is a Swiss real estate investment platform that offers investment opportunities in exclusive property. Property is available for sole ownership (from CHF 1 mln) and co-ownership with other investors (CHF 100,000) and monthly return repayments.Visit website
- Founded: 2016Specializing in real estate crowdfunding, Foxstone offers direct access to the Swiss real estate market from CHF 25’000 to democratize investments in Switzerland. The platform offers a turnkey service where every procedure is done online. Based in Geneva, the company employs 14 specialists in real estate, finance, technology and operational management.Visit website
- Founded: 2016CROWDLI arranges co-ownership shares in directly held investment properties via its crowdfunding platform. CROWDLI only chooses properties in tested locations, in the best condition and with good rentability. In addition, investment property is independently valued by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).Visit website
- Founded: 2017Bloomio is a consumer finance fintech working on redesigning the venture capital industry. Bloomio provides a digital investment and trading platform where early-stage startup founders can raise capital and investors find a possibility to trade startup stakes through a secure marketplace.Visit website
- Founded: 2017Danube Angels negotiate each investment contract with the companies personally for their investors in order to make investments possible for you that would otherwise not be available on the market in this form.View profile