Education crowdfunding platforms
Find out the best Education crowdfunding platforms and learn how to invest in the best offerings.
5 companies View all platforms
- Founded: 2009KissKissBankBank is a pioneer of crowdfunding in France. It collects a fee on successful crowdfunding campaigns only. This fee is of 8% of the amount raised (all taxes included).Visit website
- Founded: 2012Xavin offers non-profit organizations a platform to present their projects to regional supporters and members. It can support the organization with a loan and receive not only a financial but also an emotional return.Visit website
- Founded: 2014Splendit is Switzerland's first crowdfunding platform for student loans. It connects students in need of money with private investors who wish to invest in education. A student loan allows students to fully focus on their studies instead of losing valuable time and commitment through part-time work.Visit website
- Founded: 2014Donation crowdfunding platform of the Evangelical School Foundation and the Evangelical Church Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. The donation platform is open to all non-profit Protestant educational projects from Berlin and Brandenburg.Visit website
- Founded: 2016Lendwise is a peer-to-peer lending business offering simple loans and smart investments that help borrowers further their education at the most attractive rate appropriate for their profile and lenders receive the best possible return for their investment.Visit website